>Sod Farm Equipment Operator
Planting, mowing, fertilization, irrigation, spraying, harvesting, and general farm upkeep of turfgrass.
The Equipment Operator safely operates mowers, harvesters, planters, tractors, and/or forklifts as needed on a daily basis. Equipment Operators are responsible for ensuring equipment is washed, and filled with fuel, and any assistance with necessary maintenance is completed/reported daily.
>Truck Driver CDL
1) Must meet all drug and alcohol and safety requirements.
2) Must possess a valid commercial driver’s license and 12 months of CDL experience to be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to insurance guidelines.
3) DOT Medical Certification required.
4) No major safety and moving violations within the past (3) years.
- Essential job duties: In coordination with internal logistics team, Drivers will transport and deliver turf material to local stores and farms, as well as regional customer sites.
- Use Navigator Forklift to unload cargo.
- Ability to conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on company vehicles based on DOT requirements.
- Communicate with direct supervisor concerning repairs needed for vehicles.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations.
- Operate commercial unit in compliance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Motor Carriers Safety Regulations.